“Does Certified Home Inspections do Commercial Building and Property Inspections?”
“Absolutely we do. We’re even ASTM-Certified to do it.”
Certified Home Inspections is ASTM-certified and qualified to inspect the full spectrum of Commercial buildings and properties. We serve all of northwest Indiana and southwest Michigan and have experience inspecting a wide variety of buildings in each and every county.
The types of Commercial Building Mechanical Systems we evaluate & inspect Include:
- Exterior Facade/Building Envelope, Windows, Signage
- HVAC Systems
- Grounds, Parking Lot, Lot Drainage
The types of Commercial Building & Properties we inspect include:
- Multi-Family Units
- Office buildings
- Restaurants, Cafes, Coffee Houses, Bar and Grilles…
- Retail strip malls
- Banquet Halls, Theaters
- Five and Dime / Convenient Stores
- Medical/Dental/professional offices
- Churches / temples / mosques and other religious structures
- Bed & Breakfasts, Inns
- Motels & hotels
- Agrarian: structures for farms, co-ops, ranches, wineries, orchards…
- Aviation: aircraft hangars, maintenance sheds…
Have a unique building that isn’t on our list?
Check out this sweet commercial property inspection.
Let us know. We might inspect that as well.
Where we Inspect
All of northwest Indiana and southwest Michigan.
Types of reports we provide
NEED INFO HERE TO CONFIRM
- Full 300-Point Property Inspection
- Video and / or Pictures for Samples
- On-Site Digital Reports
- Same-Day Emailed Reports
Latest News & Updates on Commercial Inspections: