Do I Need A Mold Inspection?
- Do you have a musty smell in the building?
- Are there signs of water damage anywhere?
- Has your home ever experienced a roof, basement or plumbing leak?
- Do you have black mold in the basement, attic or living space?
- Peace of mind knowing your house has been cleared by a Certified Mold Inspector
Why is Mold Harmful and Dangerous?
- Mold exposure can cause adverse health effects
- Mold can cause wood rot and weaken a homes framing structure
- Mold can damage and ruin most type of building materials (wood cabinets, carpeting, drywall, flooring, furniture, etc.)
Symptoms of Mold Exposure Include:
Have any family members, residents or occupants experienced any of the following adverse health effects?
- Chronic colds
- Flu-like symptoms
- Chronic headaches
- Bloody noses
- Arthritic-like aches
- Sinus congestion
- Equilibrium or balance loss
- Upper respiratory distress
- Irritation of the eyes, nose or throat
- Skin rashes
Certified Home Inspections is a Certified Residential Mold Inspection company and offers water damage/Mold inspections for Residential and Commercial properties. Our Certified Mold Inspectors will locate the mold spore growth, identify and quantify the mold spores present, and determine the cause(water leaks, etc.) by using high quality detection equipment and adhering to the highest of industry standards.
Our detection equipment and process includes the use of the Protimeter BLD 2000 (aka a moisture meter), The Flir E6 (Thermal Imaging camera that detects hidden water leaks), the Zefon Air Sampling pump with integrated flow meter/Air-O-Cell sampling cartridges, and the Tape/ Swab sampling if necessary.