Top to Bottom
A HOME INSPECTION is for your security and peace of mind. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, knowing its condition guarantees you a fair and smooth transaction.
Because… you may not know everything you should know about the condition of the roof, chimneys, siding and trim, attic ventilation, electrical wiring, plumbing, furnace, and air conditioner. Or a great number of other items in the home.
Your HOME INSPECTION is a thorough, in-depth visual examination of the structure and operating components of the home performed by trained professionals.
A trained inspector will inspect your home for 2 to 3 hours. You’re invited to follow the inspector for a step by step analysis of your home. Safety is our #1 priority.
Inside and Outside
When the inspection is over, the inspector will prepare a PROPERTY INSPECTION REPORT.
Immediately following the inspection, your inspector will complete and deliver to you onsite a detailed custom report outlining your home.
Our inspection service takes pride in every inspection we perform. Our inspectors are highly trained, knowledgeable, professional, and certified.
Home Inspection…a wise decision whether you’re buying, selling, or simply preserving the value of your home.
The Home Inspection
- Roof, Chimney, Flashing, Valleys – Evidence of water penetration, materials, condition
- Siding, Trim, Windows and Storms – General condition of each
- Landscaping – Proper grading and its effects on the foundation
- Gutters, Downspouts – Overall condition, effects of dampness in basement and its ability to carry off rainwater.
- Driveways, Patios, Decks, Porches – General condition of each
- Air Conditioner Compressor
- Heating System – Visible portion of heating plant and components
- Plumbing System – All visible fixtures, pipes and drains tested for operation
- Electrical System – Outside entrance wiring, service panel and visible wiring inspected; random testing of outlets
- Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Windows – General condition of each
- Attic – Visible roof sheathing, ventilation, insulation and framing
- Basement, Structure – Foundation soundness and evidence of moisture penetration
For expert and impartial advice, call today for an appointment: 219-476-9225